Welcome to Creights
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Creights’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Creights’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “USER”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Creights and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Creights. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://creights.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://creights.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://creights.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://creights.com
Redistribute content from Creights (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Creights’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
• Once project fee is paid in full to Company any elements of text, graphics, photos, contents, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Client for inclusion in website are owned by Client.
• Company assumes Client has permission from the rightful owner to use any images or design elements that are provided by Client for inclusion in the website, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Company from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements.
• Company retains the right to display graphics and other Web content elements as examples of their work in their portfolio and as content features in other projects. Company also retains the right to place a discreet text link at the bottom of the website page(s).
• The agreement contained in this contract constitutes the sole agreement between Client and the Company regarding all items included in this agreement.
Conflict of Interest or Contract Disputes. Parties herein acknowledge that in the event of a dispute or disagreement. Parties and Contract stipulations will be subject to Court Appointed Arbitration and under State of Florida laws. The results of said Arbitration as directed in the Court of the County of Miami-Dade Magistrate offices will be final and without recourse.
Compliance with Laws. Parties herein agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws, regulations and binding agreements as herein stipulated.
Contractor’s Qualifications and Performance. In accordance with the terms and conditions of this Contract, the Company represents that it is qualified to perform the services set forth herein and has obtained all requisite licenses and permits to perform the services. In addition, The Company agrees that the services provided here-under shall conform to the professional standards of care and practice customarily expected of firms engaged in performing comparable work; that the personnel furnishing said services shall be qualified and competent to perform adequately the services assigned to them; and that the recommendations, guidance, and performance of such personnel shall reflect such standards of professional knowledge and judgment.
Obligations in Event of Termination:
- Upon termination of this Contract, all finished or unfinished documents, data, Mobile APP, Mobile App code, and reports prepared by the Company pursuant to this agreement, shall remain the property of the Company.
- Upon termination of this agreement with or without cause, the USER shall promptly pay the Company for all services performed to the effective date of termination.
Title, Ownership. Unless provided otherwise by law or The Company, title and possession of all data, reports, programs, software, equipment, furnishings, and any other documentation or product paid for by the Company shall vest with the Company at the termination of the Contract.
Confidentiality/Privacy. The PARTIES shall comply with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations relating to confidentiality and privacy. In addition, in the performance of this Contract, the Contractor may acquire or have access to “personal data” and become a “holder” of such personal data (as defined in Florida State Statues) or personal. Personal data and personal information shall be deemed to be “Personal Information.” PARTIES shall implement feasible safeguards to restrict access and ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of all Personal Information owned, controlled, stored, or maintained by Company and provided to or accessed by Contractor in the performance of services irrespective of the medium in which it is held. The Contractor agrees that it shall inform each of its employees, servants or agents, having involvement with Personal Information of the laws and regulations relating to confidentiality and privacy.
The contractor or any agents thereof shall in not in any manner release, sell or manipulate any personal information acquired directly or indirectly to any party or entity for profit or otherwise.
Severability. If any provision of this Contract is declared or found to be illegal, unenforceable, or void, then both Parties shall be relieved of all obligations under that provision. The remainder of the Contract shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Choice of Law. This Contract is entered into in the State of Florida in the County of Dade, and the laws, without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles, govern all matters arising out of or relating to this Contract and all of the transactions it contemplates, including, without limitation, its validity, interpretation, construction, performance and enforcement.
Forum Selection. Parties agree to bring any action arising out of or relating to this Contract or the relationship between the Parties in the state courts of the State of Florida in the County of Dade which shall have exclusive jurisdiction thereof through Court appointed Arbitration. The parties expressly consents to the jurisdiction of the State of Florida in the County of Dade Arbitration in any action brought by either Party arising out of or relating to this Contract or the relationship between the Parties, as final and waiving any claim or defense that such forum is not convenient or proper. This paragraph shall not be construed to limit any other legal rights of the Parties.
Indemnification of Company. The USER shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its Trustees, Officers, servants, and employees from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, third party claims, damages, costs, or expenses (including attorneys’ and experts’ fees) arising out of or resulting from the performance of the services performed or offered of product made through the Mobile APP by USER to its customers, clients or constituents. The extent of this Contract of indemnification shall not be limited by any obligation or any term or condition of any insurance policy. The obligations set forth above shall survive the expiration or termination of this Contract.
Entire Agreement. The Parties understand and agree that this Contract and its attachments or amendments (if any) constitute the entire understanding between the Parties and supersede all other verbal and written agreements and negotiations by the Parties relating to the services under this Contract.
Notice. Unless otherwise specified, any notice hereunder shall be in writing addressed to the persons and addresses indicated below (Name, postal address, phone, email address)
Last update: October 18, 2018